651-379-0900 ext. 101
Michael R. Bradley is a partner of Bradley
& Guzzetta, LLC. Mr. Bradley has a
national regulatory practice in cable
television and telecommunications and
experience before state and federal courts,
the FCC, state PUCs and State Legislatures.
His work has resulted in being recognized as
a Minnesota “SuperLawyer” and “Rising Star
Attorney” by Minnesota Law and Politics and
as an honored professional in the National
Register's Who's Who of Executives and
Professionals. Mr. Bradley has successfully
managed projects, both large and small
throughout his career. He also acts as the
administrator for several entities. His
services have saved his clients thousands of
dollars, while maintaining excellent services. Mike also serves as special counsel to the Lighthouse Law Group, PLLC in Seattle, Washington.
Areas of Practice
- Cable Television
- Regulated Industries
- Probate and Estates
- Real Estate
- Development of statewide policy on telecommunications
- Competitive Access to Multiple Dwelling Units
(Apartments and Condos).
- Cable Franchising
- Assisted the City of Saint Paul to obtain funding for
the Xcel Energy Center. The effort resulted in the
construction of the Xcel Energy Center and the return
of the NHL to Minnesota.
- Represented multiple clients in regulated industries
- Minnesota SuperLawyer and Rising Star Attorney by
Minnesota Law and Politics
- Honored professional in the National Register's
Who's Who of Executives and Professionals.
- Mayor's Local Business Appreciation Award
Bar Memberships and Public Service
- Minnesota State Bar (1993), Wisconsin State Bar (1999), Washington State Bar (2013)
- U.S. District Court - District of Minnesota (1995), W.D. of Wisconsin (1997), W.D. of Oklahoma (2012)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit (2005)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Founder and Chair, Military Affairs Committee (2003-2006) - Started largest pro bono program
- Communications Law Section Council, (2008-2013), Chair (2011-2012)
- Insurance for Members Committee, (1999-2002), Chair (2000-2001) - Created more healthcare choices for members and improved malpractice insurance coverage
- Operations Committee (2005)
- Assembly (2011-2012) and Governance Committee (2011-12)
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Board of Directors (elected to 3-year term in 2012)
- RCBA Membership Committee (2009-2013), Co-Chair (2011-2013) - Created new reading program
- Second District Ethics Committee (2006-2008) - Investigator
- RCBA Diversity Committee (2007-2013) - Created diversity video
- RCBA CLE Committee (2010-2013)
- RCBA Youth and the Law Committee (2012-2013)
- RCBA Communications Committee (2013)
- American Bar Association (Public Utility, Communications and Transportation Committee)
- Wisconsin Bar Association (Energy & Telecommunications Section)
- Judge Advocate, Minnesota Army National Guard
- Tenth Judicial District - Volunteer Mediator - Washington County Mediation Program (2011-2013)
- Minnesota Supreme Court Historical Society - Education Committee (2011-12) - Scholarship contest and
educational video on Supreme Court
- Minnesota Telecom Alliance Foundation - Board of Directors (2010-2012) - Scholarships to students in
- Mock Trial Judge - University of Minnesota 4th Annual Nordic Undergraduate Mock Trial Battle (2011)
- Scout Leader (2005-Present) - Webelos Coordinator, Committee member, Merit Badge Councilor
- Woodbury Area Hockey Club - Goalie Equipment Manager (2009-2013)
- American Legion (2009-Present)
- Church Leader - Staff-Parish Committee (2012-Present); Trustee (2005-2008), Chair (2007-2008);
Building Committee (2008-2009); Capital Appeal Leadership (2008-2009); Development Team
(2010), Finance Committee (1998-1999)
- Legal Committee of the State of Minnesota Sesquicentennial
- Woodbury Infrastructure and Telecommunications
- Rural Telecommunications Committee (2000-2003).
- St. Paul Chamber of Commerce - Minnesota Twins Ball
Park Committee (1999-2000).
- Instructor, Leadership Saint Paul Government and
Citizenship Class Day (1998).
- Woodbury Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Woodbury Housing Task Force (1996-1998).
- Woodbury Community Outreach Group (1996).
- University of Minnesota, Peer Mentor.
- South Washington County Telecommunications Commission,
Director and Vice Chair (1996-1998).
- City of Saint Paul WCHA Final Five, Volunteer
- Saint Paul Jaycees (1996)
- City of Saint Paul, College Hockey Showcase,
Volunteer Organizer (1994)
- Habitat for Humanity Legal Services Volunteer
- B.A., University of Minnesota (1990).
- J.D., Hamline University School of Law (1993).